01 Jan Minority Chamber of Commerce Teams Up with TD Bank as Official Banking Partner
TD Bank takes leadership role to support minority small businesses in America with extraordinary financial products through the Chamber.
Miami, Florida. December 1, 2017. The Minority Chamber of Commerce (MCC) today named TD Bank N.A. as its official banking partner to facility financial services for members in South Florida and Washington DC area. The new partnership will provide the chamber and its members with banking and support services which include access to commercial loan for real estate, financial education programs and support small companies with different banking services. The chamber also designated TD Bank N.A as a preferred financial institution and 5 star level member which will help expand corporate support for awareness and outreach.
“It is an honor to welcome TD Bank as our banking partner; at the Minority Chamber this partnership will make it even easier for our members and clients to access and take advantage of everything they have to offer with better conditions,” said Doug Mayorga, President and Founder of Minority Chamber of Commerce. “The Minority Chamber is proud of this partnership, and we look forward to growing this already fruitful alliance with TD Bank.”
Highlights of the TD Bank partnership include:
- Find the best checking account for our members with values
- TD Bank participation in MCC events
- On-site workshops on personal financial management and financial education. Topics include basic banking, credit management, savings and investing, identity protection and home buying.
- Commercial real estate for our members
- Accounts for our EB5 & L1A clients- foreign investors