How to start a business in US by the chamber

The U.S Minority Chamber of Commerce is here to help you start and expand your business with intelligence. Active our new business we have the best options to have success in America. If you are interested in starting or re-locate or establishing a restaurant, a retail store or exhibition center, as well have a nonprofit organization, let us help you do that. We do all for you. We can provide the following services for your conveniences:

  1. Incorporating: Articles of incorporation must be filed with the Secretary of State

Corporations Section. ‘ 2. Open your corporation with Employer Identification Number (EIN), Dunn & Bradstreet

Number, Occupational licensee, open bank account and organize a gran opening. 3. We write for you’re a business plan is like a road map to gain access to the United States— it shows you where you are in relation to where you want to be. Too many foreign entrepreneurs skip this step and operate just on their gut instincts. 4. Remember: Your energetic and visionary nature is certainly an asset in launching your own company, but be warned that failing to think through and write a plan–including your business concept, marketing, target customer, competition, pricing, operations, startup costs, a projected three-year financial statement, and other key elements–is the single reason that so many startup businesses fail. At the U.S MCC we are ready to be a partner with you. 5. Through us we prepare your Licenses and Permits, or patent- trademark 6. We are your agent or representative in the United States. 7. We provide you U.S Custom, FDA, Department of Agriculture and Health to gain access to

the United States. 8. We provide you small physical Office with dedicate number and mailing, or virtual offices to set up satellite locations or test new markets in various cities DC, Puerto Rico, Miami New York and Atlanta, more international companies are beginning to explore the benefits of entering the U.S. market via U.S Minority Chamber of commerce. 9. Including a phone number, fax numbers, live receptionists and other professional perks

for your conveniences. 10. We provide you a U.S number that you can answer in your country. 11. We open business for any kind of industry or size.

The advantage with us:

  • We provide a trade location with the support in all area of your business from the Chamber.
  • We provide you with database base of your industry – potential buyers for your products or services
  • Any International companies can obtain prestigious corporate addresses in just about any center of the U.S MCC in the United States with a growing number of virtual office providers –
  • We prepare a public relation and digital campaign about your entrance to the United States
  • We can provide you the support of a large platform of 250, 000 potential customer in the east coast of the United States.
  • We can provide you warehouse for distribution. Accounting services and conference centers for your business meetings in DC, Miami, Puerto Rico, Atlanta and New York with an official agenda with buyers, or potential partner to distribute your product.

    Special Services:

  1. Rent apartment 2. Auto rental 3. U.S Visa por your personnel to attend your company in any of our centers. 4. finding suitable premises accordingly to your budget 5. We provide you sensitive legal document for contract with your clients 6. staff recruitment services to hire U.S Personnel 7. project management services with marketing services 8. networking and information services to attend USMCC expos and other with our partners

to exhibit 9. assistance in finding and mediation of business partners in all kind of issues. 10. assistance in organizing cooperation between enterprises and R&D institutions

If you are an exporter, o franchise, or to open your purchase center, this will be an unique opportunity to facility trade and investment with the United States from large corporations seeking maximum visibility with minimum expenditure to smaller businesses looking to enter the international marketplace, satellite offices in the U.S. seem essential and a great opportunity with the U.S Minority Chamber of Commerce.

For a quotation or more information: [email protected] or contact Maria Loaisiga to (786)406-2190.

The Immigration Lawyer of the Year 2018: Simone Williams

PA The Hispanic Leader of the Year: Daniel Parra

The Federal Government Public Official of the Year: Mauricio Vera / Director Small Business USAID

The International Exporter of the Year: Javier Caton / Fishermen Cooperative Costa Rica

The Minority Professional of the Year: Michael Hamer / Customer Manager First Data

The Global Executive of the Year: Jerry Butler – Chairman Energy Renewal Forum

The Foreign Citizen of the Year: Hon. Ambassador of Colombia, Francisco Santos

The Foreign Leader of the Year: Hon. Ambassador of Trinidad & Tobago, Anthony W.J. Phillips-Spenser

The Corporate Executive of the Year: Erwin Raphael – GM Genesis

The Minority Educator of the Year: Shelly Bell- Google

“Each Minority Gala Awards honoree exemplifies all the good that government,  communities, and private sector can do in positively affecting our lives every day, said USMCC President Doug Mayorga in a statement released prior to the gala.”

By honoring these outstanding public servants, educators, community leaders, and corporate executives, we are providing a long overdue thanks and recognition to the unsung heroes in our local and international communities.”

About The XXII DC Leadership for Excellence Awards Gala 2018: is a prestigious annual event honoring active USMCC members, investors, partners and/or collaborators of the Chamber who demonstrate excellence in creating innovative initiatives in public or private service, civic, and professional.

About MCC: An independent international business association with over 25,000 members and partners around the world, founded in the year 2000. The Chamber has continually promoted U.S. entrepreneurship education, resources, and economic development while serving the needs of minority businesses and other allied associations internationally. USMCC engages in business research needs and fosters a spirit of mutual assistance and good fellowship among entrepreneurs around the globe.

For information, contact Maria Loaisiga, [email protected] or call 202.250-0260.