08 May Minority Chamber of Commerce Hosts its 26th Small Business EXPO: Celebrating the Future of Minority Business
The goal is to provide expert advice to small business owners on topics such as procurement, financing, emergency preparedness, business planning and international opportunities.
For more information:
Miami, Florida. May 5, 2017 – The Minority Chamber of Commerce will present its 26th edition Bi-annual “Small Business Expo & Conferences Miami”, a new state-wide minority small business event. The EXPO will offer businesses opportunities to learn and network.
This event will be held Friday May 12, 2017 at Minority Chamber of Commerce World Trade Center located at 1951 NW 7 Avenue, Miami, Florida 33136. The event starts from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM.
RSVP is mandatory.
During the event there will be five workshops:
- Get Tips on Protecting Your Place of Business: Emergency Preparedness Plan
- Steps to obtaining a loan for working capital and expansion
- How to do business with Miami International Airport and Local Cities
- Lunch conference with Leadership in the corporate world
- Multiply your Money through financial strategies
- An official update about our coming United Nations Global Summit New York 2017
The Minority Small Business Expo & Conferences attracts top-notch speakers with expertise focus on grass roots marketing tactics for small businesses, and valuable advice aspiring entrepreneurs need to consider when starting or expanding a business”, said Doug Mayorga, President of the Executive Committee of the Minority Chamber of Commerce.
Registration available for a vendor’s table at the trade-show, though the event’s focus is business-to-business. Tables and sponsorship opportunities are limited. The deadline to sponsor the event or reserve a table is May 09th 2017.