Another Goal for MCC: Build World Trade Centers in DC, Miami, New York, Puerto Rico, Honduras, Colombia, Chile, Costa Rica and the Dominican Republic.
The Minority Chamber of Commerce is fundamentally a different kind of Chamber of Commerce all together, with perhaps the broadest program, events, and portfolio anywhere in the U.S. From enabling contracting opportunities with U.S. government agencies to providing access to the world market and municipalities globally. We are shaping the future by setting a goal to build a platform of one million business contacts during 2018. It’s time to put America First!
I am pleased to say that, in fact, our new website integration provides the opportunity to apply the best practices of myriad companies, whereby delivering robust sustainability development among our digital network. The new website coming up July 1: The World Trade Center by the Chamber, is a unique in that MCC members and partners share their opportunities in an expedited way through interaction.
Business connections and relevance remain at the core of the MCC, as we launch this new website focusing on trade, contracting, investment, and insights on who is aligned with our renewed corporate strategy, as well as our brand commitments to create revenue and new friends through digital platforms. Our work is driven by performance and a deep commitment to ethics and integrity – and by conducting due diligence on every associate that joins our chamber. We are an elite business organization with opportunities for all in equality and respect.
Our schedule of conferences focuses on four priority areas: improving the lives of people through active trade, contracting, investment, and digital access. We are offering a very intensive calendar of conferences and other activities between July this year and invite you to join us.
We stand ready to assist my Puerto Rico with our “Recovering & Reconstruction Business Center” providing access to the Island. We continued to further embed the U.S. Government Reconstruction Development Goals into our sustainability activities, thereby supporting the government of Puerto Rico, local municipalities, small businesses, and professionals here. Let me share some highlights, further details of which are available any time by visiting or contacting our center in Puerto Rico:
- Business Center Hotline, a call center to respond to the latest contracting opportunities for Puerto Rico via the U.S. government.
- Relocation Center for incoming U.S. companies and for Puerto Rico-based businesses planning to move to the U.S. mainland.
- Virtual & Physical Offices with bilingual personnel for international companies.
- Investor’s Center for foreign investors through EB5 & L1A programs.
- Training Center for local companies in Puerto Rico wishing to access U.S. contracts, including technical assistance for certification.
- Hospitality Programs to coordinate on-island stays, transportation, security, and itinerary support for the U.S and Global Visitors to PR.
- Workforce Center for Puerto Rico professionals, veterans, and skilled workers.
- “Matchmaking Services” for public officials of both U.S. and local governments.
Finally, I would like to thank our Chamber’s team in Washington, Miami, New York, and San Juan for their work in allowing us to professionally plan and manage our conferences business tours – and in leading our mission to create an economy. It is proof of the talent, innovation, and drive for excellence in everything we do.
Thank you for your interest in MCC’s global development efforts. I invite you to learn more about new projects, friends, and partners, just send me an email.